jQuery plugins helps us to build beautiful websites easily without doing a great amount of work which can be just few lines of code away. Following is a list of some very useful jQuery plugins which every web developer would love to use for their projects.
Here are 30 Very useful jQuery Forms Plugins for every web developer.
The flip switch is an alternative look to the checkbox or the two-option select menu. It can be toggled by a click or a swipe.To create a flip switch add the attribute data-role=”flipswitch” to a checkbox input or to a select which has two option values.
2. jQuery Autoresize TextArea
A small, stand-alone script to automatically adjust textarea height.
3. jQuery Repeatable List Item
Repeatable item with doT.js template engine
4. Labelholder : jQuery Placeholder Plugin as labels for Bootstrap
This jQuery plugin allows you to use placeholders as labels in your Bootstrap forms.
- It fully supports Bootstrap ~> 3.0
- No markup changes required if used with Bootstrap
- It uses :before pseudo-element instead of adding its own element for label
- It does not change element’s height causing the whole page content to go a bit down
5. jQuery Bootstrap Popover Picker
Generic jQuery plugin template for building pickers using Bootstrap popovers, fully customizable with a powerful base API, including jQuery.UI position plugin.
6. TransForm : jQuery Customize Form Look plugin
Using transForm jQuery plugin you could customize the look and feel of your web forms. They will be displayed identically into every modern web browser.
7. jFormslider : jQuery Form in Slider Plugin
jFormslider is a jquery plugin where we can convert a big form in to a slider Form should be in ul li format.This plugin will transform a big Registration Form,Forms with many fields etc into a slider with next,back,submit buttons etc.
8. jQuery Multiple Tag Select
jQuery MT Select is the best solution to easily allow users to interact with a large scale of options !
- You’re going to innovate the web with us
- We received Only Positive Feedback so far
- Strongly Documented
- Free, and always will be
9. picEdit : jQuery front-end Image editor Plugin
This plugin is work in progress! Use with caution!
The plugin will turn your form’s <input type=”file”… box into a tiny image editor/uploader. Perform basic image operations and preview your image before uploading to the server. The functionality for the plugin is very similar to the one introduced in pasteboard.co website and photobooth.js library.
10. Contactable : jQuery and PHP slide out Contact Form
Contactable is a jQuery plugin that enables users to incorporate a feature rich contact form into any website running PHP or Java.
11. jQuery Form Toolltip
Here you can see a tooltip when you put your focus on any of the following form fields. You can move between fields with your keyboard (using the TAB key) or with your mouse.
12. jQuery Cascading Dropdown Plugin
A simple and lighweight jQuery plugin for creating cascading dropdowns.
13. MultiFile : jQuery Multiple File Upload
This jQuery Multiple File Upload Plugin ($.MultiFile) is a non-obstrusive plugin for jQuery that helps users easily select multiple files for upload quickly and easily on your server whilst also providing some basic validation functionality to help developers idenfity simple errors, without having to submit the form.
14. jQuery AutoSave Plugin
The jQuery.autosave plugin automatically and unobtrusively saves form data based on a set of critera. Saving can be broken down into a simple five step process:
- A trigger callback begins the saving process.
- The scope of form inputs is narrowed appropriately.
- A dataset is created using those inputs.
- The current state of the plugin is tested against a series of conditions.
- If those conditions pass, we save the data using any number of methods.
15. jQuery.bank : Build and Validate Bank Account Forms
Bank accounts aren’t normally associated with words like fun, easy, simple! Developers don’t normally have a good time working with them. But we’ve made validations a little bit easier
16. Alpaca : Easy Forms for jQuery
Alpaca provides the easiest way to generate interactive HTML5 forms for web and mobile applications. It uses JSON Schema and simple Handlebars templates to generate great looking user interfaces on top of Twitter Bootstrap, jQuery UI, jQuery Mobile and HTML5.
17. jQuery Check All
This code checks/unchecks all checkboxes within the same fieldset. Simple and semantic.
18. International Telephone Input : jQuery Plugin
A jQuery plugin for entering and validating international telephone numbers. It adds a flag dropdown to any input, which lists all the countries and their international dial codes next to their flags.
19. FancySelect : jQuery fancy Select Element
A better select for discerning web developers everywhere, lovingly crafted by Octopus Creative. You can download it here, or check out the demo.
20. jWizard : jQuery UI Form Widget
A Wizard widget based on jQuery UI
21. Chained Selects jQuery Plugin
Chained is simple chained selects plugin. It works with both jQuery and Zepto. Use class based version if you do not want to make external queries.
22. Bootstrap Dual Listbox in jQuery
Bootstrap Dual Listbox is a responsive dual listbox widget optimized for Twitter Bootstrap. Works on all modern browsers and on touch devices.
23. Focusify : A jQuery Plugin to Visually Enhance Form Elements
Focusify is a simple jQuery plugin for visually enhancing forms and form elements. Problems surface when there is a requirement to provide visual cues from interactions with form fields.
This button set consists of some simple, creative and subtle styles and effects to inspire you. The effects can be seen when hovering on some buttons and clicking on others.
25. jQuery-Tristate : Checkbox-plugin
A plugin that allows for checkboxes in nested lists to receive indeterminate state